March 20, 2015

A couple days off...

Hey guys, I've just been taking a couple days off of my art because I've been sick and I am trying celebrate my bday at the same time lol. So, been a little busy. While I've been resting, I've been playing FF Class zero. At first I was I was a bit uninterested only because I haven't played many of the last ones that have to do with the L'cie. I didn't really grasp the whole story line of those past games so I lost interest. But. At the beginning of this game, I thought that it would just be another one of those but it's actually pretty fun! I love the strategic field battles and side quests! Anywho, games aside, I do have a pic in the works, plus some other ideas I have for pics. I hope I can get them done for the expo. If not, I know I am gonna grow a lot as an artist yet and there is more I would like to learn, so maybe it's a good thing if I don't finish everything now. I dunno. The Calgary expo is coming up and I still need to find a good print store! Might go hunting today! Anyways later!

No comments:

Post a Comment