February 21, 2015

Ifrit and Shiva - Final Fantasy- Fan Art

Here is a pic I finished today of  Ifrit and Shiva from Final Fantasy. My favorite version of Ifrit is from FF8. I love the beastly look rather than demon like in the other Final Fantasy games. I also like the shorter snout than the longer in FF10. For Shiva, my favorite would be from FF10. I just think they made her look more tribal and I found that look to be more unique than in the other games, although, they did do an awesome job of them in the newest ones, I just haven't played the last one. Anyways, I had A LOT of fun doing this one. I have been working on this one since 2pm today and it is now 9:30pm. That's how I can tell I enjoyed it! Anyways, hope everyone likes!


Here are some links on them!

Shiva:

Ifrit:


2 comments: